Skip to main content

What Can My Office Do For You?

My office is open to help you with any problems you are having with public agencies, questions about legislation, and information about State or Local services. Some issues we can help with include:

Constituent Services

  • Renters/homeowners assistance programs
  • Property tax issues
  • Consumer complaints
  • Veterans’ affairs
  • Unemployment and disability insurance
  • Department of Motor Vehicles
  • State Franchise Tax Board
  • Government Affairs

Public Service

  • Information on appropriate forms for homeowner, senior citizen, disabled and renter tax relief programs
  • Consumer protection information
  • State Budget information
  • State agency information
  • Reports issued by the Legislature and public agencies
  • Information on State Capitol tours

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact my district office.

District Office
4700 Spring Street
Suite 301
La Mesa, CA 91942
Tel: (619) 465-7903